After graduation from Emmanuel College I continued working at Harvard Medical School for Dr Sidman and Dr Jean Rebeiz. I was studying the HY gene in the mouse and muscle enervation tissue slide preparations. In November of 1966 I met Dr Rebeiz’ friend Dr Rifaat Dagher, newly arrived from Lebanon, who was getting a degree in Immunology. Rifaat had graduated from University of Beirut , Lebanon with a degree in General Surgery...Read More
A Telephone Call Brings Me to The Land of The Cedars
Dr. Dagher and I stayed in touch and I visited Michigan and met his friends there. In Quincy, one day in June, I got a telephone call, rather unexpectedly. It was Rifaat saying I should get a ticket to Lebanon , his nephew, Brahim Juriedini in Canada, would help me and accompany me to Lebanon. I was to stay in Lebanon for a month, and if I liked it and accepted, we would be married there. That’s how he proposed...Read More
Teta’s girls Teta in Arabic means grandmother. These are two of my granddaughters. I have 6 of them. So I have 6 children: 3 boys and 3 girls and 12 grandchildren: 6 boys and 6 girls. This is the kind of symmetry that is very harmonious. I feel blessed to be able to enjoy their company with good health and vitality. I have taken care of myself all these years with careful diet and vitamins, exercise and sleep.
I would like for you to enjoy your seven...Read More
Choose a dance you love, like Zumba or hip hop and just do it. Leave the radio on and dance to it all day long. Belly dancing is great for the waist. I love folk dancing. Alas, I didn’t dance the dabke
at my wedding. Before my wonderful wedding a great tragedy occurred. It changed the course of my life. I was just seeing Lebanon for the first time. I’m an Irish girl with a little French Canadian...Read More
Byblos, Lebanon, is the world’s oldest city. It is the home of the alphabet and if you listen closely you can hear the word Bible in the name. Byblos, so unique, is a renowned archaeological site with remnants of earliest stone age civilization as well as the bronze, with ancient Greek, Roman, and Crusaders influence. The site features a Crusader castle looking out over the sea...Read More
Genuine Health Joint Care Extra Strength, 60 Capsules
- Made with the robust combination of Biovaflex® natural egg membrane, AvoVida® and Bromelain, Joint Care Dietary Supplement provides the fastest, most effective way to improve joint discomfort, improve mobility and range of motion
- Fast relief from joint discomfort in as little as 5 days
- Helps build joint cartilage, while improving long-term joint health
- Increases mobility and range of motion with noticeable reduction in inflamma...
- Extra Strength Joint Relief – Zenwise Labs Advanced Joint Support is a powerful joint supplement that specializes in the reduction of aches, pains, soreness and inflammation associated with joint related issues. Contains 1500mg Glucosamine, 1200mg Chondroitin, 1000mg MSM and Hyaluronic Acid to help men and women improve their mobility.
- Proactive Ingredients for Ultimate Protection – Includes Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help fortify the joints in order to prevent gradual breakdown of cartil...
by Ed Yourdon
The Spyder jacket is definitely a winner as this knee length long cut jacket creates an extra shield against freezing weather and delivers exceptional thermal warmth thanks to the 600 fill down insulation. Another jacket which is a keeper is the North Face Itsy Jacket Womens’ which provides classic protection for a day on the slopes.
Another new trend is the womens Spyder jacket range...Read More
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Dietary Supplement Promotes Heart Health & Lowers Blood Sugar Levels, Helps with Inflammation and Supports Weight Loss – 1200mg – 60 Veggie Capsules
- There are numerous health benefits when using Ceylon cinnamon daily. It helps in managing diabetes and helps lower LDL cholesterol. It has a positive effect on the nervous system and can fight cancer cells as well as inflammation...
It has been widely known for many years that there is a strong correlation between sport and health care. This is why many research facilities stress qualitative sport research, health and performance psychology, biomechanics and exercise physiology, but if you are solely an individual without access to all of those, what are you to do to increase your health care if you play in sports?
Many sport enthusiasts as well as sport athletes rely on sport or athlete supplements in or...Read More